Entry Fee: $35.00 Per Archer
Registration Fee: $35.00/archer - Includes Parking
The 2024 NASP®/IBO World Outdoor 3D Challenge is being held at the Cacapon Resort State Park. More information about Cacapon Resort can be found at: https://wvstateparks.com/park/cacapon-resort-state-park/
THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT WITH NO QUAILIFICATION REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE! ALL NASP® ARCHERS/TEAMS and CENTERSHOT ARCHERS/TEAMS WELCOME!
- All archers and up to 2 coaches will receive a commemorative tournament coin.
- The 2024 NASP®/IBO World Outdoor 3D Challenge is being held in conjuction with the I.B.O. 2024 World Championship.
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT - We WILL shoot in inclement weather
- This is a multiple day tournament with flights Wednesday through Friday (Archers shoot one flight). The awards ceremony will be at on Saturday August 12th as part of the World IBO award ceremony.
*** Since many of our NASP® archers also compete in the IBO World Championships, we will coordinate your NASP®/IBO 3D Flight Time with your IBO Shoot time. Even if it is not during one of our schedules flight times. Any questions please contact us.
Parking: There is no fee to park
Admission: No event admission fee for spectators, we advise bringing a lawn chair!
Food & Beverage: Food vendors are nearby event
Registration Fee can be paid online or oniste.
- You are responsible to pay for all archers you have registered when registration closes.
- Changes after registration closes must be addressed on site one hour or more before your flight time.
The NASP®/IBO World Outdoor 3D Challenge follows all National Rules that can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/download/national-rules-3d/?wpdmdl=2391&refresh=653020cc0e07e1697652940