Welcome Arrowscores.com and the CENTERSHOT® Bullseye Regional Outdoor Open – St. Cloud, FL
If this is your first time registering on Arrowscores.com, please go to Sign In and Get a Username. Next, go to the Help tab and review the Tutorial Registering for a Land-Based Tournament for detailed instructions.
LOCATION: Kenneth Kirchman Foundation at Lake X https://kirchmanfoundation.org/ 7965 Old Melbourne Highway, St Cloud, Florida
THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT WITH NO QUAILIFICATION REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE!
All active NASP® and Centershot Archers are welcome!! SEE IMPORTANT NASP® INFO BELOW ...
- The Centershot®/Bullseye Regional Outdoor Open is being held in conjuction with the Centershot®/IBO 3D Regional Outdoor Open
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT - We WILL shoot in inclement weather
- The awards ceromony will be immediatly following the last flight with the following places recognized:
- Top 3 Female and Male in each division (Elementary, Middle, High)
- Top 3 Teams in each division
- Male and Female tournament overall
Registration Fee: $20.00/archer - Includes parking
Admission: No event admission fee for spectators, we advise bringing a lawn chair as seating is limited!
Food & Beverage: Food vendors are nearby event
- Registration Fee to be paid ONSITE
- Must have valid BAI number, username & password for on-line registration access. If this creates any issue please contact us
- You are responsible to pay for all archers you have registered when registration closes
- Changes after registration closes must be addressed on site one hour or more before your flight time
- Please download and bring the general waiver for each archer
AT TIME OF TOURNAMENT ALL STATE COVID GUIDELINES WILL BE ADHERED TO
The Centershot® Bullseye and IBO 3D tournaments follows all National NASP Rules. The only excepetion is team size. Centershot teams are a minimum 6 to 24 team members, and at lest 2 of must be of the opposite gender. Rules can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/events/rules The Centershot W-9 is available lble Here